The process is the following. You have to make a transfer of 30% of the total price and the remaining 70% you have to transfer 8 weeks before arrival.
The price is for the whole property and not per person.
Included are: electricity, water, heating, linen, bath plus beach towels and arrival and departure service.
If you wish to cancel your reservation you must do so by sending written confirmation. In the event of a cancellation and to compensate the expense of processing your reservation and for any loss of another rental, we charge the following cancellation fees;
More than 60 days: Loss of deposit
59 – 46 days: 40%
45 – 31 days: 60%
30 – 0 days: 100%
The property is available from 2.00 p.m. on arrival day until 10.00 a.m. on departure day.
Included before arrival and after departure. Additional cleaning service available at extra charge.
Yes, both. Please request these when booking. With additional charge.
Yes, we offer you a welcome pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and you will be greeted with a bottle of wine to start you marvellous holiday. Also if you need something more specific, you should send us a shopping list and we will arrange a purchase and delivery, with extra charge.
Most of our properties provide TV, DVD, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, hair dryer, iron…
Most of our properties have internet/WIFI but some of them are with extra charge.
Yes, You will have a local contact.